Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Self-confessed Gleek

 Photographs via google

So, on Monday night my darling husband treated me to a surprise movie date. Imagine my excitement when he announced that we were going to see the Glee 3D Concert Movie! I am a big fan of the show, and often leave the soundtracks on repeat some days. It was amazing! I absolutely LOVED it. There were only a handful of people in the movie theatre but lemme tell you I was busting out my dance moves and singing along to my hearts content as if I was part of the huge crowd in the movie! The 3D-ness of it all made it just that much more exciting, and my eyes didn't get sore or fuzzy once :) Standout moments were definitely Britneys rendition of Spears' "Slave" and also Santana's "Valerie". Brilliant.
And now I hear the Glee stars are to be featured in the September Issue of Vogue. Cannot wait to get my hands on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment