Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Retro Summer

Clifton, 1967
Fish Hoek, 1958

 Muizenberg beach, 1953
 Sea Point, 1963
 The Little Blue Train, Mouille Point, 1961
Sea Point Pool, 1960

While browsing the lovely Miss Moss blog, (if you haven't looked at it before I recommend that you do!)  I came across these delicious vintage photographs of Cape Town. How marvelous are they? I just couldn't resist re-blogging them as they've got me all excited for summer and all that it brings along with it! If I'm not beaching on one of CT's beautiful beaches on any given summers day, you'll find me happily riding the Little Blue Train, or posing at the Sea Point pool - retro bikini and sunnies to boot.
Right, now to find the perfect pair...

Pssst...Take a look at Etienne Du Plessis' flickr stream for more vintage treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment