Monday, 06 June 2011

Fresh Nostalgia



These old-fashioned bird pics are so great.


I am in love with all these lovely lamp shades.

 I spent my Friday night with my best friends at the divine Woodlands Eatery. Dave took me here for our one year wedding anniversary earlier this year and I have been dreaming of it ever since! I left my camera at home so had to make up for it by taking some pics on the trusty blackberry. I think the thing I love most about this cosy little restaurant - besides their incredibly tasty, fresh organic food - is the way it has been decorated. Everything you see has been sourced from junk shops and scarp yards, and has been reassembled and repainted to create a quirky look and a vintage, nostalgic feeling. I love all the different sized and shaped lamp shades and the collection of vintage mirrors. Unfortunately I couldn't get great pics but I hope you enjoy these few!   

No comments:

Post a Comment